Sepor’s 16 x 32 continuous ball or rod mill is ideal for pilot plant studies of ore grinding and processing or just regular small scale grinding requirements you may have. The mill can be used in a closed circuit, with a spiral classifier, screen or cyclones or as a single pass grinding mill. The spiral classifier is popular in pilot plant grinding due to the ease in which the oversize is returned to the mill when a specific grind size is your target.
The mill is capable of both wet and dry grinding.
Sepor’s 16×32 ball/rod mill is designed for both continuous or batch grinding of the toughest ores.
- Mills is lined with rubber for maximum abrasive resistance and quieter running
- Mill is completely machined… no castings are utilized… for maximum strength and durability
- Discharge end utilizes Sepor’s revolutionary hinged flange for easy access to the main barrel, and easy cleaning up.
- Idlers are equipped machined Delrin sleeves.
- Capacity is 100 lbs. per hour for normal material for the 16” x 32”, but can be scaled up to 24” x 48” for higher throughput