Porcelain Top Hot Plates
718 N FRIES AVE.
WILMINGTON, CA 90744
310 830 6601
Fax: 310 830 9336
• Die cast aluminum case provides durability and long life.
• Porcelain-coated stainless steel top gives you excellent corrosion resistance.
• One-inch (2.54 cm) long topside drip edge protects internal components in case of accidental spillage.
• Compact, low profile design fits on the most crowded lab bench.
• All units include an integral ring stand holder to accommodate a 0.5” (1.3 cm) diameter support rod.
• Accommodates up to 20 lb. (9.1 kg) loads.
• Recommended for use with glass vessels only.
• Demand-type thermostatic temperature control senses top plate temperature, providing excellent temperature stability: ± 5.0°C (9°F) at 371°C (700°F).
• Embedded heating elements transfer heat to the top plate, supplying uniformity across the top plate surface of ±18°C (32°F) or better at 100°C (212°F).
• Low temperature control: 38°C (100°F) makes the Nuova hot plate the perfect choice for warming applications.
• General reagent heating.
• Evaporation of liquid.
• Sample drying.
• Heating TLC plates.