Multi-Stage Propeller Agitators
718 N FRIES AVE.
WILMINGTON, CA 90744
310 830 6601
Fax: 310 830 9336
Sepor offers a complete line of pilot plant propeller agitators for mineral, chemical and other industries. The multi-stage agitators are designed for either continuous or individual batch operations. Basic uses are as reagent conditioners ahead of flotation or for chemical leaching or dissolution of minerals or materials.
- For continuous operation, the multiple stages minimize or eliminate short circuiting.
- Reagents or chemicals can be staged.
- Retention time can be reduced by disconnecting one or more units.
- Units are designed for slurry or liquid applications.
- Agitators can be operated individually as batch units.
- Construction is available in either mild steel, mild steel lined with rubber or neoprene, or stainless steelunits.
- Units are mounted on a structural steel stand at a convenient operating level. They are easily portable for insertion in a pilot plant circuit.
- Each unit has a motor, which is sized for flexibility to handle high density slurries.
- Individual speed control for each unit is provided for meeting demanding applications.
- Units are available with axial flow propellers for mass flow mixing or vertical turbines for intimate mixing or shear.