Model CD Centrifugal Pumps
Horizontal & Vertical
718 N FRIES AVE.
WILMINGTON, CA 90744
310 830 6601
Fax: 310 830 9336
The CD100 Series of centrifugal pumps are economical pumps for pumping liquids or slurries containing solids with particle size less than 0.15” (3.8 mm). Depending upon the TDH, pump capacities range from 75 GPM (1” x 1-1/ 4”) to 160 GPM (1-1/2” x 2”). The minimum flow for pump operation is 12 GPM (1” x 1- 1/4”) and 25 GPM (1-1/2” x 2”). These pumps feature a mechanical seal of buna, carbon vs. ceramic, compact close coupled design, grey cast iron construction or 316 stainless steel construction.
For standard construction of a cast iron pump the volute, bracket and impeller are cast iron, fasteners are plated steel, the gaskets are synthetic fiber and the shaft is 303 SS. For the 316 stainless steel construction, the volute, bracket, fasteners and impeller are 316 SS. The gasket is Teflon and the shaft is 316 ss.
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- All Bronze
- Cast Iron/Bronze Fitted Impeller
- Industry-Chemical process, deionized water, wastewater treatment, hot solvents, and caustics
- O.E.M. – Washers, filters, chillers, cooling towers, scrubbers, plating equipment
- Agriculture-Acid fertilizers and other agricultural chemicals
- Close Coupled design using standard NEMA 56C motors
- Optional power frame available
- Mechanical seal: JohnCrane 5/8″ Type 21 Fluorocarbon standard, Type 9 PTFE and Type 21 Fluorocarbon double seal available
- Optional seal face materials and elastomers available
- Seal flush and seal quench optional