Forced Air Bench Ovens
These Bench Ovens are low cost, large capacity and have a maximum temperature of 400 F. Designed to handle a wide variety of applications such as drying, curing and pre-heating.
090B-022 | Model 323
090B-023 | Model 333
090B-024 | Model 343
Standard large capacity bench ovens from Grieve meet the requirements of National Fire Protection Association Standard 86, Industrial Risk Insurers, Factory Mutual and OSHA standards. For some applications, such as those involving flammable solvents or hazardous locations, the above organizations require additional safety devices.
—Analog, thermocouple actuated, temperature controller
—Motor control push buttons
—On-off heat switch
—Easy-to-see pilot lights
—Adjustable, thermocouple actuated, manual reset excess temperature controller
—Separate heating element control contactor —Re-circulating blower air flow safety switch
—430 stainless steel interior
—Explosion venting latches
—2” of 6 lb/cf density industrial rockwool insulation —Built-in baffle prevents radiant heat
—Silicone rubber door gasket
—Aluminized steel exterior with enamel finish —Brushed stainless steel control panel face
—lncoloy sheathed tubular heating elements —Two (2) nickel plated wire shelves
—Channel shelf supports prevent shelves tipping
—Adjustable fresh air intake and exhaust dampers
—High pressure re-circulating blower
—All welded construction
—1 year limited warranty
Designed specifically to fit through a standard 30” wide door opening when fully assembled. This model provides a generous 16 cubic feet of work space.
Provides a roomy 27 cubic feet of work space—70% more capacity at only a little more cost than the Model 323.
It’s a full foot deeper than Model 333. Ideal for longer or larger items and bigger batches. A giant 36 cubic feet of work space.
208 volts, 3-phase, 60 Hz
230 volts, 3-phase, 60 Hz
460 volts, 3-phase, 60 Hz
Other electrical characteristics available
• Additional Shelves, 50 lbs distributed load per shelf, 200 lbs maximum oven load, specify oven model when ordering.
• Digital Indicating Temperature Controller, microprocessor based, thermocouple actuated, in lieu of standard controller
• Programmable Temperature Controller, microprocessor based, digital indicating, thermocouple actuated, in lieu of standard controller
• Recording Thermometer, thermocouple actuated, 24-hour, 10″ diameter circular chart used in conjunction with standard controller
• Digital Timing Temperature Controller, microprocessor based, digital indicating, incorporates 99 hour 59 minute timer, starts timing when temperature reaches set point and shuts down oven at end of set time
• Digital Shut Down Timer, with continuous “hold” feature
• Digital Batch Timer, for uniformly timing batch operations. Continuous alarm with door interlock; alarms at end of preset time period until door is opened or timer reset
• Oven Stand, to hold oven at convenient 24″ working height. Specify model number of oven when ordering stand. Shipped
• 80 CFM Powered Forced Exhauster, driven by a 1/8 HP motor, with 4″ diameter outlet includes exhauster air flow safety switch
• 304 Stainless Steel Components, including blower wheel, hardware and two stainless steel expanded metal shelves, specify oven model when ordering.
• 304 Stainless Steel Shelves, reinforced expanded metal, specify oven model when ordering.
• Automatic Door Switch, turns off blower and heat when door is opened. Restores blower and heat when door is closed separately, requires assembly