Laboratory Muffle Furnace
718 N FRIES AVE.
WILMINGTON, CA 90744
310 830 6601
Fax: 310 830 9336
• Oval-shaped heating element is directly embedded in ceramic fiber insulation for even heat distribution throughout chamber.
• Ventilation port in top of furnace permits venting of some corrosive vapors and smoke from the chamber.
• Fluorescent digital display permits easy viewing of setpoint and chamber temperature in C and F
• Adjustable Over temperature Protection (OTP) setting protects furnace or chamber loads from excess heat.
• Self-tuning function allows the control to adjust or “tune” itself for superior temperature accuracy
• For safety, the door switch cuts power to the heating elements when the door is opened.
• Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, prevents thermocouple failure and runaway condition.
• Drying and firing of coatings.
• Heat treating ceramics and tiles.
• Drying and firing decorations on glass.
• Heat treating glass.
• Ignition tests.
• Gravimetric analysis.