Forced Convection Bench Oven
718 N FRIES AVE.
WILMINGTON, CA 90744
310 830 6601
Fax: 310 830 9336
Catalog Number 090B
The Despatch LBB Forced convection benchtop oven features a combination of horizontal and vertical airflow that offers excellent temperature uniformity at a moderate price. It is recommended for a variety of laboratory and production applications including drying, curing, annealing and materials testing.
Fast Heat-Up Rates
Powerful open coil heating elements and a forward curved fan deliver faster heat-up rates and short processing times.
Precise Digital Controls
Digital controls regulate temperatures within tight tolerances. A 3/4” (1.9cm) LED panel displays temperatures in large, bright, easy-to-read numbers. Temperatures can be reported in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Reliable, Trouble-Free Performance
The LBB is designed and manufactured to provide years of dependable service. The fan and heater are top-mounted to prevent damage from spills.
When spills do occur, the corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and nickel plated shelves clean up easily. The motor is permanently lubricated and virtually maintenance free. And Despatch warrants the heater performance for a full five years – the best warranty in the industry.
Every LBB benchtop oven is UL and C-UL listed, and receives a thorough performance test before shipping.
Forced Convection for Excellent Temperature Uniformity
A top-mounted fan draws air through the heater coils and propels it back to the chamber through plenums in the side walls, resulting in consistent, uniform temperatures.
Standard shelves handle up to 50 lbs.; reinforced shelves handle up to 200 lbs. All shelves are nickel plated for maximum durability and easy clean up. Built-in shelf supports make it easy to change shelf locations.
Standard models ship in two to three days
• Forced convection
• Precise digital controls
• Nickel plated shelves
• UL and C-UL listed
Standard features Options
• Temperatures up to 400° F (204° C)
• Stainless steel interior
• Five year heater warranty
• Forced convection from top-mounted fan
• Reinforced shelves rated to 200 lbs.
• Chart recorder and plenums on sides of chamber (standard shelves rated to 50 lbs.) • Access ports
• Digital control with 3/4” LED display
• Controls and fan on bottom of oven
• Oven stand
• 304 stainless steel interior
• Protocol Plus microprocessor
• Oven stacking hardware
• 5-year heater warranty time clock and optional PC interface
• European Union (CE)
• High-limit control
• Door with window and interior light Conformance available
• UL and C-UL listed • Process timer
Warning: Not for use with flammable or combustible materials. If your process has flammable solvents, ask about the LFD Model Oven.
• Uniformity figures are based on a nine-point test conducted in an empty oven.
• Minimum operating temperature is based on 20oC ambient temperature measured at the fresh air inlet with the exhaust air damper fully open.
• Maximum load capacity figures are only for standard configurations with controls on top.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.