718 N FRIES AVE.
WILMINGTON, CA 90744
310 830 6601
Fax: 310 830 9336
This Diaphragm Pump is a positive displacement pump for metering up to 4 GPM of liquids and slurries in mineral, chemical, and other industrial type pilot plants and small commercial installations. In general, handles slurries that will flow by gravity. Offers combined suction and pressure discharge characteristics to 30’ TDH.
Ideal for metering thickener or hydro classifier underflows, slurries, or liquids from agitated storage vessels, and for corrosive applications.
- Rugged and designed to physically withstand unbalanced loads imposed during normal conditions of service.
- Capacity adjustable over full range thru manual stroke adjustment and speed adjustable with optional D.C. variable speed motor drive (recommended for fluctuating conditions).
- Meters slurries as well as liquids.
- Standard for most applications with long wearing life ceramic ball valves, and replaceable Neoprene valve seats.
- Available in variety of materials of construction to handle neutral or corrosive conditions.
- Designed for minimum maintenance with easy access to all parts.
- Many parts available from local supply houses.
CAPACITY: Capacity pumping water: 4 GPM maximum at 1” stroke and 60 rpm. Maximum TDH = 30’ Curve available.
Pump body: Rigid PVC (polyvinyl chloride).
Check valves: PVC body with centerless ground ceramic ball valves and replaceable Neoprene valve seats.
Diaphragm: Neoprene with cloth Insert; other elastomers available for special applications. Diaphragm supports: Inner and outer of mild steel. Available stainless and other alloys. Diaphragm hold-down ring: Mild steel, available stainless and other alloys.
Connecting rod: Mild steel, available stain less and other alloys.
Eccentric assembly: Bronze eccentric adjustable from 0 to 1”; shaft with self-aligning ball bearings.
Variable speed drive (standard): V-belt drive and 1/2 hp DC variable speed gear motor with remote controller for range 0 to 54 rpm.
Constant speed drive (optional): V-belt drive and 1/2 hp gear motor for 25 to 54 rpm. Drive guard: Standard expanded metal, OSHA type.
Base: Common fabricated steel pump and gear motor base. Support base (optional): Fabricated to suit height.
Paint: Standard rustoleum primer and finish coat machinery green. Sand blasting and epoxy paint for corrosive