SEpor Services LLc
FULL SERVICE CONSULTANTS
The team at Sepor is available to help move your project to the next phase.
President and CEO of Sepor Inc.
40 years experience working in the mineral process and precious metals mining industry. He has experience in design, permitting, construction and operation of mines in Africa, Central America and South America.
Currently Owner, President and CEO of Sepor Inc, he and his colleagues (Neil and Adrian) now offer their wide ranging experience to the industry. Having worked together on various projects over the years, the team offers a refreshing new take on Project Development.
• BS Chemistry, University of New Mexico
• MBA Webster University
• Prior was CEO of Atacama Minerals Corp
• VP of Goldcorp, Central America
Founder and CEO of Consultoría y Tecnología Ambiental (CTA)
More than 17 years of experience working in the precious and base metals mining industry. He has international experience with design and implementation of environmental baseline and monitoring programs, as well as site assessments, ESIAs, permitting, compliance and cyanide code auditing, and implementation of the Mining Association of Canada’s TSM (toward sustainable mining) for Tailings Storage Facilities
CEO of CTA Environmental Consultants since 2000; he was previously the head of the Guatemalan EPA for 2 years. He also has academic experience in Water Resources Management in Germany and Guatemala. His credential include
• Certified gold mining technical auditor by the International Cyanide Management Institute (ICMI).
• Certified TSM auditor by the Mining Association of Canada (MAC).
• Ph.D. (Dr.-Ing.) Water Resources and Hydrology, 1991: University of Hannover in Germany.
• M.Sc. Hydrology, 1987: University of San Carlos in Guatemala.
• BS. Civil Engineer, 1984: University of San Carlos in Guatemala.
VISIT CTA CONSULTORIA
Neil LIncoln, P.ENg
President, Lincoln Metallurgical Inc.
Over 25 years of technical and leadership experience with major engineering houses (Lycopodium, SNC Lavalin, Hatch) as Mineral Processing Engineer/Study Manager for projects related to the mining industry. Currently working with mining operators and executives in reviewing and developing mineral projects during scoping, PEAs, prefeasibility (PFS), and feasibility studies (FS)
- Technical and business acumen related to project and business development.
- Co-ordination of multi discipline design teams and external consultants.
- Mineral processing design and review of process engineering deliverables.
- Capital and operating cost estimating, and financial modelling skills.
- Study and NI 43-101 Technical Report experience
• B.Sc. (Eng) Metallurgy and Materials Engineering (Mineral Processing)
Mining Engineer of Sepor Inc.
Mr. Palma is a Chilean Construction Engineer with a Masters in Civil Engineering with 37 years of national and international professional experience in construction, mining consulting and engineering. He is a Qualified Person and Member of, ASCE, CI-ASCE, AISC and the Registro Público de Personas Competentes en Recursos y Reservas Mineras in Chile and former Member of AusIMM and SAIMM.
ACTIVE ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
American Society for Civil Engineering (ASCE). Since 2003
CRIRSCO. Since 2012. Qualified Person for Project Managment in Mining Projects in the “Registro Público de
Personas Competentes en Recursos y Reservas Mineras de Chile”.
American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC). Since 2020
• Masters in Civil Engineering Geotechnical and Infrastructure
• University of Hannover (Germany) October 1992– January 1995
• Diplom Bauingenieur, professional degree recognition, Germany 1991
• Construction Engineer. University La Serena, October 1978 – January 1985
• Construction Engineer. Updated Degree at University La Serena, 1998