718 N FRIES AVE.
WILMINGTON, CA 90744
310 830 6601
Fax: 310 830 9336
These hammermill has a 0.40 cubic foot capacity (20lbs) feed hopper that is covered and has a manual feed control. This unit has cast ductile iron crusher housings that are hinged and latched for quick access, the latch sensor cuts all power if the stop button has not been actuated. The rotor swing hammers and all the 3/16” screen plates are heat treated and hardened. These rotor assemblies are reversible to extend hammer life. The screen plates all have round hole perforations. The unit comes with 2 containers; 10 pond and 35 pound capacities, they are sealed at the discharge spout while crushing. A 2HP TEFC 230/460V/3/ 50-60 Hz motor and NEMA 12 magnetic starter are standard.
- The .40 cubic foot (20 pounds) capacity covered feed hopper has a gate for manual feed control.
- The cast ductile iron crusher housings are hinged and latched for quick access.
- The open latch sensor cuts all power if the stop button has not been actuated. Press the reset button before re-starting the machine.
- The rotor swing hammers and all 3/16 inch thick screen plates are heat treated and hardened.
- Rotor assemblies are reversible (end for end) for maximum hammer life.
- Screen plates all have round hole perforations. Stock perforations are 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 114”, 3/8” and 1/2” diameters.
- Two containers are furnished – 10 pound (4.5 KG) and 35 pound (16 KG) capacities. They are sealed at the discharge spout while crushing.
- A 2 H.P., T.E.F.C., 230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hertz motor and a Nema 12 magnetic starter are furnished. The starter provides overload protection for the motor and a120 volt control circuit. About 10 feet of four conductor rubber covered cable is provided. Stock wiring is 20 volts, 3 phase, 60 HZ.
- The crusher is mounted on four 21/2” diameter casters.
- CAPACITY: 1000 pounds of coal per hour using a screen with 3/16” Dia. perforations; 500 pounds per hour using 1/ 16” Dia. perforations. Recommended for crushing 2 inch and small material.
- ROTOR SPEED: About 3450 R.P.M.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: Stock wiring is 230 volts, 3 phase, 60 hertz, 7 amps. Other electrical specifications available including for hazardous locations.
- Shipping Weight: 325 Lbs.