Model 201XL 7 x 6 Hammermill
This hammermill has a 0.40 cubic foot capacity (~20 lbs) covered feed hopper with a manual feed control. The crusher housings are cast ductile iron that are hinged and latched for quick access. As a safety precaution, the latch sensor cuts all power if the stop button has not been actuated. The rotor swing hammers and all the 3/16” screen plates are heat treated and hardened. The rotor assemblies are reversible to extend hammer life. The screen plates all have round hole perforations. The unit comes with 2 containers; 10 pound and 35 pound capacities, that are sealed at the discharge spout while crushing. It also comes with 2 screen plates of the customer’s choosing. A 2HP TEFC 230/460V/3/ 50-60 Hz motor and NEMA 12 magnetic starter are standard.
- The .40 cubic foot (20 pounds) capacity covered feed hopper has a gate for manual feed control.
- The cast ductile iron crusher housings are hinged and latched for quick access.
- The open latch sensor cuts all power if the stop button has not been actuated. Press the reset button before re-starting the machine.
- The rotor swing hammers and all 3/16 inch thick screen plates are heat treated and hardened.
- Rotor assemblies are reversible (end for end) for maximum hammer life.
- Screen plates all have round hole perforations. Stock perforations are 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 114”, 3/8” and 1/2” diameters. Each unit comes with 2 screen plates to be selected by the customer.
- Two containers are furnished – 10 pound (4.5 KG) and 35 pound (16 KG) capacities. They are sealed at the discharge spout while crushing.
- A 2 H.P., T.E.F.C., 230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hertz motor and a Nema 12 magnetic starter are furnished. The starter provides overload protection for the motor and a 120 volt control circuit. About 10 feet of four conductor rubber covered cable is provided. Stock wiring is 230 volts, 3 phase, 60 HZ.
- The crusher is mounted on four 21/2” diameter casters.
- CAPACITY: 1000 pounds of coal per hour using a screen with 3/16” Dia. perforations; 500 pounds per hour using 1/ 16” Dia. perforations. Recommended for crushing 2 inch and small material.
- ROTOR SPEED: About 3450 R.P.M.
- Shipping Weight: 325 Lbs.